Pinhole Camera

Welcome, this is how i made my pinhole camera, what i used, what i would do different next time and other useful information.







Friday 2 September 2011

Developing Advert Campaign & Planning For Pitch


The idea for my advert will fit in nicely with the age group and will relate to them in many ways.
An ugly computer geeky guy is chatting online and this hot girl and she wants to meet him. But he knows he isn't good looking. So he is frantic about looking good. It is about 5 minutes to the date, he realises that he has nothing to give to the girl, so he picks a very small daisy off the ground. Then he passes a BOUNCE machine. He pops in some change and a BOUNCE drink gently gets lowered into the bottom then he takes a big sip and transforms into this hot guy, in one hand he has a big bunch of flowers and in the other he has his bottle of Bounce. He meets the girl puts his arm around her then walks off into the distance.
The Brand for my advert is going to be called Bounce, the logo for product will be the name of my product just in fancy writing. On the bottle I am going for really bright colours, the colours system will go like this Black, Orange, Black, Red, Black, Pink, Black, Purple, Black, Yellow, Black, Yellow, Black, Red, Black and Pink. The slogan for my drink will be ‘Something to make you feel good about yourself’ but this will not be on the bottle as it will be to long.
  This is the font which will be displayed on the bottle.
I can see a lot of different people watching the advert and even buying our drink, middle class people will watch it more than upper or lower class. People at school who want to just fit in with the crowd or even start the new thing; they will buy this to fit in with the crowd.
I will appeal to the correct audience by using the same age people in the advert; also I will use the same sort of fashion. I can also set the advert in places where these age people would hang around or even at a school or college.
During the advert the only editing I want is right at the end when it will advertise the drinks and all the different flavours, I would like two characters which would be the man and the women and I would like a few background people. I haven’t decided on which music I would like but something calm and fancy but when he drinks the bottle of Bounce I want it to change into hip hop, bass and really funky music.

No comments:

Post a Comment